To provide the highest quality financial reporting and tax consultation to small businesses, service and retail oriented, in the Middle Tennessee area.
Education & Work Experience
Phil & Beth Patterson have owned Padgett Business Services of Nashville, Inc. since 1987.
Phil graduated from Two Rivers High School in 1969 and has lived in the Donelson area for about 50 years. A college degree was conferred in 1975 from Belmont University and a Masters of Business was earned from the University of Tennessee in 1982.
During the Vietnam conflict, Phil served in the Air Force for about 2 years and then finished his obligation in the Air Force Reserve at Berry Field.
Phil�s work experience has varied. He spent 8 years with First American Bank (Amsouth/Regions) working in various capacities including, but not limited to being a loan officer to small businesses. After First American, 5 years were spent with Ingram Materials as Director of Marketing and then as Accounting Manager.
Beth grew up in Morristown, Tn and came to Nashville to attend Belmont University. Upon graduation in 1975, she worked as a staff accountant for the Baptist Sunday School Board (Lifeway) for about 11 years.
Activities & Accomplishments
- Board of Trustees-Donelson Christian Academy-6 years
- Board of Trustees-Life Lines
- Past Member-Donelson Hermitage Chamber of Commerce
- Member-The Bridge Fellowship
- Budget & Finance Team-Two Rivers-9 years
- Series 6 & 62 License-Financial Planner (inactive)
- Top Ten Percent-Padgett Business Services-15 years
- BNI-Pinnacle Chapter
- DCA Headmaster Search Team
- Advisory Board-Padgett Business Services
- Padgett Business Services Award of Excellence 2015
- Member-The Fellowship at Two Rivers
- Great Commission Task Force-Two Rivers
- Treasurer &n Vice President of PTO-Donelson Christian Academy
Raised Two Children